I'm obsessed with designing my own clothes.
Eugh. I dreamed I was in a little room, trying on clothes. Well. Skirts. The first one was long, full, and black, and very ruffly. It had a short over skirt, also black and ruffly. On the area of the front of the over skirt that would be right at my hipbones, were two sets of corset laces, in a black silk ribbon.
The second skirt was white. It was a white mini skirt/over skirt that was detailed with lace and sequins, and was so short it barely covered my butt. On the right side, it had a skirt panel that covered only the right leg (like in Final Fantasy X-2, and Yuna's gunner costume.) This panel was full and fluffy, and had tufts of black tulle here and there.
I turned around and looked back at the mirror so that I saw it from the back. I did a few experimental belly dance moves. I made a comment that it was almost like a really strange wedding dress. Jonathon was in the room with me (ah, my boyfriend) and replied something about maybe I could wear it for that then.
I woke up then. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment