Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Polocrosse...

With Shetland ponies. :)

I dreamed I was watching a game of polocrosse, where it was children on little Shetland ponies playing. I kept getting distracted by this one kid, who was impatient for the game to be over , standing with his Appaloosa mare, which I think was a POA (Pony of the Americas, sort of a cross between an Appaloosa and an American Shetland.) Anyways, he was waiting on his show to start. Impatient brat. His impatience was causing the mare to be frisky and tossing her blond mane (which was dyed blond for some reason, and her name was Blondie... her original mane color was chestnut, though she herself was like a really dark liver chestnut with a blanket print over her rump) and her friskiness only made the boy more irritable and the cycle just kept going.

Finally she reared up and ran off, causing a lot of trouble and the boy asked my help and so I went after the mare, following at a walk, and not a run, until she was calm enough to approach, and I grabbed the reins and brought her back and then went back to watching my game.

Next time I turn around, I'm in a wooded area, and there's "Blondie" ... only as a human. A naked woman, an incredibly beautiful woman, with red roots in her hair that's been dyed blond, and a tail that also had been dyed blond and had red roots. She just turned around and walked off into the woods in her human body, tail swishing, her arms out to either side so her fingers and hands grazed the leaves and the bark of the trees around her.

And there it ended. It was strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment