Sunday, January 30, 2011

But Siaga, you're so little.

Last night, my first dream was that I was either living with again or visiting my parents house, and went up to the barn to visit Siaga and feed him and the cats.

So I get up there, and Siaga isn't in the stall, and he's wondering around, without a halter or anything on of course, and he's only about 2 feet tall at his little withers. It seemed normal though, for him to be shorter than my thigh.

I found myself leading him back to his stall by pulling on his mane, but every time I put him there he came back out, so I gave up and looked around the barn. I saw my Greedy cat laying in a pile of straw, and started petting her... and then I saw that she had had kittens in my dream. Adorable.

That was the end of that one, and then I had a rather ominous feeling dream about rotten and moldy apples. I do not know if they were poisoned or not, they seemed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment