

After that, my next dream was that I was in a church, yes, a church, because the happenings of this dream were really weird. So I'm in this church with my mother. We're talking about little things that are happening in our lives, and then I'm suddenly fighting a "ground squirrel." If you take the time to look up a ground squirrel, you'll see that it's also a chipmunk, but I wasn't dreaming about chipmunks. It didn't look anything like a chipmunk. More like a ground hog. A small ground hog. And when I say fighting, I mean fighting. To death. Throwing punchs and stuff. Though a groundhog doesn't have fists, so it was trying to bite. I remember at some point in this dream I wanted to brush its teeth and make it wash its mouth out with an antiseptic so that if it did take a chunk out of me there was less risk of major infection.
What crazy dreams I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment