In last night's dream, anyways. I dreamed that my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, Mindy, and my nephew, and myself, all moved to this small mansion in California.
I walked around the house, looking it over. It was in a bit of disrepair. So I went on a walk. I find this ... cart, I guess. I don't know. It had wheels. I climbed on it, and all of a sudden I'm rolling down the interstate on the cart.
Scenery is flying by, and I'm keeping up with traffic. Don't have a clue how I'm managing that. I know in my dream, it only takes a day, but it seems like several days go by, out on the road. Eventually, halfway across the country, I decide to turn around.
I walk all the way back. Part way back, I come across Mindy and Dillon, my nephew. Further along we come across a kid I went to SAA with, who I didn't really know, but seemed to know well in the dream.
We get back to California and find a mansion with the same build as the one we had moved to, and finding we couldn't get in, climb in through the window. We promptly see that it's the wrong house, climb back out, and get on a school bus.
Now, Mindy becomes Sarah, a girl I went to highschool with. Dillon becomes some unrecognizable little boy. We stop at the school. It's a middle school. Everyone wants to go in to get food, but I'm skeptical. After all, we might be reported or kicked out or something, for reasons I can't seem to think of, and so we go in the school anyways.
The little boy goes to this ATM by the doors on the inside, and takes out a debit card to get money for food. He can't find the swipe-slot, so I swipe it for him, and then he takes care of the rest. Then we're sitting and eating, and all the little kids are staring at us like "Whaaa?"
After we eat, we're back on the road, walking, walking, walking. And in such a place, the dream ends.
I also had another dream, that I do not remember as clearly, something about a very unsanitary bathroom with bad plumbing. Walked in, decided no, walked back out. End dream, end night.
No comments:
Post a Comment