Saturday, January 15, 2011

Silly girl

Last night my dreams were sorta decided by the fact that I spent so much time writing about the one from the other night.

I'm walking down a wooded trail with my grandmother and my best friend, Jacy, who I've been friends with since first grade. We are chatting about this and that and the other. A phone rings, and grandma grabs a branch off of a tree and starts talking into it and hands it to Jacy, it's for her.

Some guy or some such. (I obviously really want her to get her bum in gear when it comes to dating.) She gets off the phone. We keep walking. Suddenly we are in an old time village, with little cottages and such. There's a barn like structure and a fallen tree beside it. We walk on through and past the barn place.

Eventually I have to turn around and come back, and when I pass it again, the huge fallen log is sliced neatly in pieces. Jacy and grandma aren't with me. I keep going, get a little lost, and turn around and come back. I haven't seen anyone at the village yet, but now the log is gone. I peek in the barn. I can see that it's like a blacksmith shop, and the wood is stored in the back. There's a giant of a man hoisting one log section up on top of another. When he gets it in place, I call out.

"Hello?"

"Eh? 'Oo's there?"

"I'm lost. I don't know where I am."

"In the village, miss."

"I can see that. What is the villages name?"

"Let's go for a walk."

"Ok..."

So we go for a walk. We find a place in the woods and sit there and talk, and I suddenly hear an angry chattering. A very unhappy squirrel is sitting in a tree. I pick up a stone and wing it at the squirrels face. It falls to the ground, and the man gets it and kills it. "Dinner," he says. This is where I wake up. What a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment