Monday, January 17, 2011

Murder, everywhere!

So last night before we went to bed, Jonathon and I watched a movie called "Kick Ass." It looked like it was supposed to be a comedy movie in the previews, and it did have some very funny parts, but it was a more serious sort of comedy movie. Lots of ass-kicking (Of course!) and lots of blood flying every which way we looked.

I have no doubt this influenced my dreams last night, as I dreamed:

I was at a wedding. Everyone, I mean everyone was dressed in white. So we're all outside before the wedding takes place, and part of the wedding party (I think they were supposed to be in a parade or something) starts going insane and shooting people. The most vivid scene out of it that remember was that I was sitting way off to the side, watching everything going on. A woman with long blond hair comes running out from my left. There's a dead man on the ground in front of her. Just as she gets to him (Intending to step over him and keep running) she gets shot, and I actually see the bullet enter her neck on the opposite side, and then leave her neck on the near side and then pass me. The look on her face was indescribable. Like "Seriously? Now? This is what it all comes down to? This is the end? Just like this?" I guess you could call "Incredulous." Or something. Needless to say she fell dead right there, after tripping over the dead guy. The other people are still going insane and shooting everyone. I sigh in my dream, and that is where it leaves off. The end. No heroic act from me. Hrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment